An update for Creators.TF was released. Changes will automatically apply after a map change. Major changes include:
- Fixed an issue where wearable weapons (e.g Demoman Shields, Razorback) wouldn't get deleted when a weapon was overriding its slot.
- Music kits can now be scrapped for 80 manncoins in your Creators.TF Inventory.
- Added two new anti-cheat detections:
- "The Bazaar Bargain" has been properly restricted to Sniper.
- The primary objective for "The Bazaar Bargain" now uses the correct logic event.
- Nerfed the primary objective for "Backline Burn Hazard":
- Before: "Destroy 10 robots with Backburner crits" (1CP)
- After: "Destroy 5 robots with Backburner crits" (1CP).
- Hanami - Typhoon Tycoon
- Wave 1:
- The second subwave (Giant Pyro, Bowmen, Tank) now spawns after all Colonel Barrages are dead
- Silent Sky - Ground Zero
- Lowered Steel Falcon HP from 750 to 500
- Removed Special Delivery Buster
- Wave 3:
- Lowered Shortstop Scout Skill from Hard to Normal
- Changed Uber Medics to Quick Uber Medics
- Wave 4:
- Removed damage bonus from Arrow Mastery Bowmen
- Transmission - White Noise
- Wave 1
- Removed 2 uber medics from the Giant Shotgun Heavies
- Wave 3
- Removed Buff Banner from Giant Rapid Blast Soldier, changed uber medics to kritz medics
- Clearer error messages for when server list is unable to operate due to website issues.
- Fixed issues with error handling for downloading and installing files.
- Fixed a mod being set as installed even if cancelled.
- The mod version box will no longer appear in the page of mods that are not installed.
- Overall UI changes to allow the launcher to dynamically resize itself.
- Password protected servers now have their data hidden.
- Internal code base cleanup. More classes changed to TS.
- Added missing server region names.
- Internal change to allow adding of new mods easier.